Thursday, August 18, 2011

Spotlight On i-Rock Bling

Today at the Imaginisce blog, we are putting the spotlight on cards using the new i-Rock bling that was released back in January.  With all the different colors and styles available, we wanted to be sure to show off some of our favorites.  And by doing it on cards, you can really see how amazing they are.  Here's my card.

Snowflake Card


After embossing a piece of white cardstock with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes Card, I added a bunch of white glittered Hot Rocks.  I liked the subtle texture it added to my card.  And to add a pop of color, I added one turquoise rhinestud Hot Rock to the middle of the Santa's Little Helper snowflake die cut. 


I am still making these paper bows.  LOVE them!  You can find a tutorial HERE if you'd like to add one to your project.  Warning:  they are addictive.  Ha!

Thanks for checking out my blinged out card today.  Be sure to go see Shemaine's and Beth's beautiful cards featuring more new Imaginisce i-Rock bling.  You won't be disappointed.

See ya soon!

13 comments:

JustYolie said...

Absolutely gorgeous snowflake card...I'm so ready for cooler weather. :)

Tamika said...

wow I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new I-rock bling, your card is beautiful

Jasmine said...

Cute! I love the centers on the snowflakes, what a great idea for a little bit of sparkle! New blog follower!

sandyh50 said...

Beautiful card, I love the I-rock bling on the snowflakes!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Beautiful card...Love the bling.

smyiow said...

I love the work your did with the snowflakes! So suttle yet not! Congrats on your design team!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Monique said...

Love your card! The added bling is just perfect (and so is the bow!).

Lillian Child said...

This is SO delightful!!!

Annette said...

so so pretty...

McVic said...

Great card! Im a new follower from Imaginisce
kacee
www.youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

Amy Day Creates said...

OMG! I try to keep up on my iRock accessories, but I'm behind. Maybe I'll just win some:) Absolutely love the card! I might craft lift it for some Christmas cards. Shhhh, don't tell;)

flamegirl said...

What a great card very simple but lots of eye appeal. You are so creative.

Liz said...

those little white gems really add texture to your card. Great Work !