Monday, September 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Happy Labor Day to all my stateside friends!  After entertaining the kiddos indoors all weekend (thanks to Tropical Storm Lee), I'm hoping we can actually get outisde today and enjoy a little sunshine.  We'll see!

But while stuck in the house all weekend, I had a little time to do some crafting.  I made a cute little Home Sweet Home card for my new neighbor.  Doodlebug's Bubble Blue Swiss Dot Card and some Welcome Home embellishments make for one cute, quick card!

Home Sweet Home



Ok, now I've just got to go whip up a little treat to go with this sweet card and I can officially welcome my new neighbor to the hood. 

See ya soon!

5 comments:

Annette said...

great card... I wish my neighbor gave me a homemade card when I moved in... That is so sweet of you..they are going to love it...

L.B. said...

very sweet welcome to our neighborhood card! Happy labor day to you!

Elisabeth said...

Happy labor day! Keeping the kiddos inside is tough work. I love your sweet card, how considerate of you to welcome your neighbor like this!

sandee said...

I agree with Annette, I wish someone had given me a sweet card like yours when I moved in, it's darling!

Monique said...

What a gorgeous card Aphra!!! I'm sure your neighbours will be very happy with it! and that Doodlebug line is to die for!!