Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Little Garden Cafe

The September ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit went live yesterday, and it is FABulous.  I LOVE all four lines that Tammy included this month, but American Crafts Garden Cafe is my favorite.  At least, for today. 

Spring


Aren't those colors and patterns just lovely?  I especially like the brown floral one.  Although I did have to work pretty hard to find an appropriate boy pic to use with it.  Ha!



Hmmm . . . you know what title would've been better than Spring?  Yeah, anything.  I could not for the life of me come up with anything else.  Especially something that would fit into my space.  I really scrapped myself into a corner with the title on this one.  I do that a lot.  You?  Anyway, if you have any suggestions for my title, I'd love to hear.

Thanks for stopping by!  And be sure to head over to The ScrapRoom September Gallery.  There's a lot of inspiration to be found.  Oh, and some good titles, too. 

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! Those alphas are awesome! :)

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies @ http://www.5stardigitalscrapbooking.com/freebies