Thursday, September 15, 2011

My First Pebbles Post

It's Meet the Team Week at Pebbles, and yesterday was my turn on the blog.  So excited.  And a bit nervous.  Have you seen some of the layouts going up?  Wow!!!  Some serious eye candy.  Here's my layout.

Always Smiling

These sweet pics were taken at the beach this past summer.  I love the soft colors of the sand and my kiddos clothes and skin.  It's the perfect excuse to use some pastel papers and floral embellishments, right?  (Thanks for agreeing with me.  A momma of two boys has to really work the angle sometimes.)  Pebbles' Floral Lane papers, dimensional stickers, and alphabet stickers were just perfect! 

I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch for these butterflies.  The print paper is actually the bottom layer of one of the dimensional stickers.  I just carefully peeled it off and then saved the top layer for another project.



Well, that's all for me today.  Be sure to head over to the Pebbles' blog HERE to meet some of the other ladies on the team.  I've been loving all their amazing projects!!!

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome page! And congrats on the Doodlebug Design Team position! We get to work together! Woot! :)

Elizabeth said...

Aphra its exciting to be on the team with you here and Pebbles!!! :)
e.

Michelle said...

Cute page!!! I love the colors!! Perfect for your beach photos!! Congrats on another DT!!! Enjoy all of your new endeavors with all of them!! :)

mustangkayla said...

Cute cute layout! Love your design!

Pamela said...

Love it! :)

~Christina~ said...

Those papers are devine and I LOOOVE the little butterflies :) :) :

L.B. said...

I looked at the other pebbles designs and you so deserve to be on the team Love your the most..with the pouty layout a close second. As always great