Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pebbles Goes Back To School

As you may have noticed, I am a big fan of bright colors, particularly primary colors.  So, when I saw the Fresh Goods line by Pebbles, I was smitten.  My first layout with this amazing line went up on the Pebbles blog yesterday.  I thought it was perfect for back-to-school week.  Here, take a look.

Bus Boys
 

After much internal debate about whether to let my four-year-old ride the school bus, I finally decided to give it a try.  And I am glad that I did.  He and his brother LOVE that time together since they don't really see each other much at school during the day.  And the bus driver is awesome . . . no wrestling or playing around on his bus.  So glad I got these photos of them the first time Ethan got to ride.  Here's some close ups.



I LOVE all the embellishments available in this line, and the variety made it easy to create this layout.  The toothpick flags and layered butterflies are so, so cute and add a lot of dimension to a page.

For more back-to-school layouts, be sure to check out the Pebbles blog this week!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! Very colorful, eye catching and awesome details! :)

~Christina~ said...

The colors are so fantastic!!!

Sherry Cartwright said...

Love those colorful flags above the memories sticker. Cute.

Suzanne said...

Your boys are so adorable!!! I love this page, too(:

TKG Artes said...

I´m Pebbles fan from Brazil! Love this colors!!

Stephanie Buice said...

Love you style!!! So excited to be working at Doodlebug with you!

Heather Landry said...

I absolutely LOVE that layout Aphra! The colors are amazing and your design is fantastic!

Kimberly said...

I too am drawn to bright colors! I just love this page! The butterfly details are awesome!

Jennifer said...

What!! Little Ethan is off to school already!?? They just grow up too fast! Love these photos of your boys together. Lovely LO!