Thursday, September 29, 2011

ScrapRoom Sneak Peek

It's almost time for the new ScrapRoom kit to be released.  And let me tell you, it is fabulous!!!  We've been showing sneaks over at the ScrapRoom blog all week.  Here's mine using Studio Calico's Memoir papers and embellishments.
Happy at Home



I normally have a tough time scrapping with Studio Calico papers (although I love them!) but Tammy put together such a great kit that I was able to put this one together rather easily.  And the fact that I was finally able to scrap these photos of Ethan playing with his Tonka truck made me really happy.

The kit will go live on Saturday night over at the ScrapRoom website.  And you are just going to love it!!!  I  know that I did.  I'll be back soon with all my layouts.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love how you use the pinks on pages of your boys. That paper goes so well with your photos. It is a really cute page!!! The little home embellies are so fun!

Pamela said...

Love this! :)