Monday, September 26, 2011

Two Jillibean Cards

Happy Monday morning to ya!  Today is Cards on Monday at the Jillibean Soup blog and I wanted to share the two cards that I have posted today. 

U R A Stitch


For this card, I was inspired by a quilt square template and Jillibean's Homemade 6 Bean Soup line.  Lots of sweet stitching patterns, icons, and sentiments. 

U R Sweet As Apple Pie


LOVE that Apple Cheddar Soup Fresh Apple Slices paper.  Just the right shade of green for my taste!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I'll be back soon to share some of the projects that I finished this weekend.  Lots more Jillibean Soup and The ScrapRoom.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Annette said...

love these cards... Dont you just love Jillibean paper.... they come out with the cutest designs...

Beth Hallgren said...

So cute Aphra, your talent never fails to amaze me :)