Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wanna Win a Cuttlebug?

This Saturday is World Cardmaking Day.  And to celebrate, the official Cricut Blog is having a card contest.  Three lucky winners will receive a Cuttlebug.  You can find the details HERE.

Between now and then, the Cricut Circle designers will be sharing cards for your inspiration.  Here's my card that went up today.

Bee Happy



I don't know about you, but the fun patterns and colors of this Echo Park paper and that cute little bumblebee makes me happy.  Hope you find some time to submit a card to our contest!  See you soon.

3 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

I saw this card on the cricut blog this morning and instantly fell in love...what a fun, colorful, cheery, wonderful card. Love it!

krash1717 said...

I just signed up to follow your blog. I love your projects.

Pamela said...

Love this! I don't have any cuttlebug or cricut so I may have to check it out and see if I can play along. :)