Friday, October 21, 2011

Create A Card Treat Pockets

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited to share my first Doodlebug project with you.  This week's blog projects focused on the Create A Card system, and here is what I created.

Treat Pockets



For my pockets, I chose to use four Halloween colored Square Grid Cards.  I LOVE the little tab up top!  To create the pockets, I used some Terrifically Tacky Tape to close up the bottom and right side.  Then, I just adorned each one with Monster Mania papers, stickers, die cuts, brads, and rub ons.  Simple!









I can't wait to share these with the fam at dinner on Halloween night.  Won't they look so fun on their plates?  Eeek!  Good times.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Ro said...

Yummy colors! Love these =)

mustangkayla said...

Those are adorable! Off to pin them! :-)

Diane Hodrick said...

How adorable!

Marielle said...

these are wicked cute !!!

Kathy Martin said...

These couldn't be any cuter! The best! :)

Melinda said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing!