Monday, October 24, 2011

A Fall Family Photo Shoot

It was a glorious day yesterday.  Sunshine and Fall colors abound.  So after church, I decked everyone out in some Fall colored garb and loaded 'em up for a little drive.  We went south to Chicot State Park and had a fall family photo shoot.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics for our family who visit the blog.

 

 

 

This park offered so many great spots for taking photos.  I ended up shooting at least a hundred.  And soooo many that I like.  Lots of scrappy material.  And lots of pics for the grandparents. 

Have a great day!  See you soon with something scrappy.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see how you scrap them. Can Ethan get any cuter??? His older brother is getting so tall! It's been nice watching your boys grow up through your pages.

Beth Hallgren said...

You take such gorgeous photos! Do you tweak them in Photoshop or use any "actions"? You look lovely in that color :)