Saturday, October 1, 2011

Finally Fall

One of my favorite CHA releases was Bella Boulevard's Finally Fall line.  Such fabulous colors!  And lucky for me, it comes in The ScrapRoom's October Flavors of the Month kit.  Here's a couple of layouts that I created with this kit.

Fall Fun




Counting Our Blessings




And not only are the colors fabulous, but so are all those patterns.  Clouds.  Owls.  Woodgrain.  Houndstooth.  LOVE!!!  You can see more great layouts with this line over at the October ScrapRoom Gallery HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.  See ya soon!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute cute!! That line is so fun!!!

Tammy E. said...

I love everything about these layouts. They are some of my favs!

Angela said...

This is just beautiful! love the rich colors!

Kelly Massman said...

Your layouts are so fantastic!!!!

Isabelle said...

How lucky you are to be so creative with all the papers ! I really love all your creations because they are colorful and funny... Have a good day, Isabelle