Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Recipe Challenge

For my last Scraptastic Kit Club project, I teamed up with design team member Michelle for a little Halloween Recipe Challenge.  You can see all the challenge details HERE.  For my project, I chose to create a decor piece.


This was such a quick and easy project, which is just my style.  Anyhoo, I already had this plain wooden 8" x 10" frame.  I used some Tim Holtz Stain from the kit to actually stain the wooden frame.  I can't believe how rich and multi-tonal the color is.  Then, I added some paper to the insert, a die cut, a couple of spiders, and some twine.  All the embellishments were in the kit.  LOVE that!

















So, after you take a TON of Halloween photos this weekend, head over to the Scraptastic blog HERE and participate in our challenge.  We'd love to see what you create!

Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

This is so gorgeous! I just love the stain you used.

Liz said...

Very cute Aphra!