Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Are you excited?  Are you ready to rush through homework and dinner and face painting and photo-taking so you can tromp around the neighborhood dodging cars and hay rides to go trick-or-treaing?  Yeah, me too!

In the meantime, how about a little scrappy inspiration.  Here's a Halloween card that I have up on the Jillibean Soup blog today.

31 Card

Oh, and I also want to mention how excited I am to have my scrap space featured at Northridge Publishing's Create blog HERE. In addition to scrap spaces, they've also got some great tutorials and awesome Fall cards this week.

Happy Haunting!

3 comments:

Annette said...

very cute card...Happy Halloween

Chrystie said...

Saw you on Northridge Publishing, nice scrap space you have there, drool, drool! Love your pics at the pumpkin patch and the family shoot as well, so fun! :) I'm now inspired to finish organizing my scrap room (which I started 1 year ago & gave up). Time to really push my sleeves up and get in there! Thanks for the ideas! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute, Aphra! :)