Monday, October 17, 2011

A Little Sunshine

This month I have the pleasure of guest designing for Scraptastic Kit Club.  Jessica puts together some fabulous kits.  I've been working with her Blissful Sunshine Kit, which is stuffed with Authentique and My Mind's Eye.  Lovely!  Here's what I've created so far.

Pink Ribbons


My boys' school participated in Breast Cancer Awareness month by allowing the kids to wear blue jeans and pink shirts for a $1.00 donation to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  My youngest didn't have a pink shirt, so I made him and his brother a pink ribbon with some scraps.  They were too cute!  And the perfect excuse to take a picture and scrap with some pink.



Happy and Cute


My oldest son is growing up so quickly (don't they all?), so I love it when I capture a nice picture of his sweet, smiling face.  This picture was taken during a break from a game of HORSE in the driveway.  You just never know when you can get a good picture, hun?



Aren't the colors in this kit just beautiful?  And I really liked all the Authentique and My Mind's Eye die cuts.  Such fun to layer and cluster.  There are just a few of these kits available HERE.  

Thanks for stopping in today.  I'll be back soon with some projects from the Witching Hour kit.  Eek!  It's cute! 

No comments: