Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Pair of Punkins!

A perk of being Scraptastic Kit Club's October guest designer was a discount on her fabulous kits.  Couldn't let that go to waste, now could I?  So, I bought her Halloween kit, which is stuffed with Authentique and My Mind's Eye.  Yummers!!!  Here is my first layout with that kit.

Pair of Punkins


I used the My Mind's Eye October layout sketch (found HERE) as my inspiration for this one.  I liked that the paper placement was a bit different.  Gotta get out of my box sometimes, ya know?


Jessica put an entire sheet of thsoe super cute Doodlebug black alphabet stickers in the kit.  LOVE them!  I liked them so much that I wrote out the entire date.  I couldn't find a place to put it, so I curved it around my embellishment.  Love how that turned out!






























I have one more Scraptastic Kit Club project to share with you, but it'll have to wait until the 27th for the Halloween Recipe challenge.  Hope you'll check it out!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Great page and font. I will have to check out their sketches... I am linking this one :)

Suzy said...

Love this fun layout Aphra! Happy early Halloween :)
Suzanne

Wendy said...

Awesome job! Off to check out the sketch.

Melanie said...

Great layout! I need to lift this one :)

Lydia said...

Great use of this collection Aphra!! I love it!!