Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Frame

Friends, let me just tell you.  I have been a decorating FOOl over here at my house.  I LOVE Fall.  The colors, the patterns, leaves, pumpkings, ghosts, goblins.  All of it!!!  But I don't like spending a fortune on some decor that will only stay out for a few weeks and may or may not survive my children's wandering hands, so I've been making a lot of fun decorations.  Yesterday, I did a How To on the Pebbles Blog for this pumpkin frame.


Oh so easy and quick!  That is my kind of home decor project.  I hope you'll check out  my post. And if you decide to make a framed pumpkin, I'd love to see it.

Ok, I'm off to drape some spider web from something.  LOL! 

7 comments:

mustangkayla said...

So cute and fun! The perfect fall decor!

Kathy Martin said...

Hi Aphra! I've seen this gorgeous pumpkin project all over the net today!!! :) On Peas, Pebbles and now here on your blog! I better let you know that I think it's darlin'! :)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is so pretty :-)

Melanie said...

I love this!

sherlonkahkai said...

This pumpkin is too cute!

beckyjune said...

very cute! I sure know about exploring little kid hands!

Anonymous said...

que belleza yo quiero ser parte de sus fan