Monday, October 3, 2011

TSR Recipe Card

Happy Monday to ya!  I'm back at work today after enjoying a weekend in the beautiful outdoors.  Not much scrapping got done this weekend, so I thought I'd share another one of my ScrapRoom layouts.  This one is my recipe card, which is an awesome perk for members of The ScrapRoom.  Every month you get detailed directions to create a double-page layout with each of the four page kits that come in the Flavors of the Month kit.  Here's mine.

September Fun







My recipe card each month will be a month-in-review layout showcasing my favorite pictures from the month before.  This one includes a soccer and school picture and two birthday pictures.  Since we had two birthdays in September, this Happy Day collection by Simple Stories was perfect.  The colors are great, though, and could be used for other occasions as well.

To see more of this month's recipe cards, stop by the ScrapRoom blog HERE.  Fabulous!

No comments: