Thursday, October 6, 2011

TSR Sketch Challenge

Hi there!  Just wanted to invite you all to play along with our sketch challenge over at The ScrapRoom


You can see all the designers' layouts HERE at the ScrapRoom blog.  And here's my layout with a few close-ups.
Two of a Kind




Isn't this paper gorgeous?  It's Fancy Pants End of Summer line.  The colors worked well with this pic of my two boys last Thanksgiving.  The hearts and the little thankful sticker really emphasized my theme.  Oh, and I loved the sheet of chipboard that Tammy included in the kit.  Banners?  Swoon!

Can't wait to see what you create with the sketch!  Toodles.

5 comments:

Cari said...

Great sketch and love your layout girl! ;)

Michelle said...

What a fun sketch!!! I too love your page. That sure is a cute photo of your boys! :)

Liz said...

Such a fun page! Your boys are so cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! Love this page and that design! Terrific banner! :)

mustangkayla said...

I just love your layout Aphra! You have me really wanting that line now! LOVE the sketch too! So much that I used it already! :-) My layout is here: http://dream-bielieve-imagine-mustangkayla.blogspot.com/2011/10/underwater-sea-garden-layout-using.html