Thursday, October 20, 2011

Working the Wood Grain

My sweet fella painted a bird house for me for Mother's Day in 2009, and I finally scrapped that photo.  The layout is up on the Jillibean Soup blog today, and I thought I'd share it with you here. 

Wood Worker

Love all those patterns, especially the wood grain.  Isn't it perfect for a layout about wood working?  Oh, and check out the woodgrain patterned chipboard letters.  Ca-UTE!


I just LOVE Jillibean Soup patterns.  So much so that I included 11, count 'em, ELEVEN patterns on this one layout.  Oy . . . chill out scrappy lady.  LOL!

And here's a fun Fall card, also using some Wood Grain papers.



Ok, so just a little woodgrain on this one, but lots of other fun Fall papers.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute page! Love how you include so many pretty papers! :)

Diane Hodrick said...

I love that card...beautiful paper!

sherry said...

LOVE your layout. The row of borders in the middle is awesome.

Michelle said...

Woohoo!! Look at you with all those Jilli patterns!! Great page! Cute card as well.. spotted that earlier.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

so cute and I LOVE your pumpkin card!!! :-)