Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eleven One Eleven

Wow, it's November.  The eleventh month of two thousand eleven.  It just never slows down, does it?  Only 55 days until Christmas.  And only 61 days until next year.  Ok, enough of that.  I'm stressing myself out.  LOL!  On a happier note, today is reveal day at The ScrapRoom.  And if you love Fall, you will LOVE this month's Flavors of the Month kit.  I want to share a few of my projects.

Family in Fall





You're Sweet



Thankful for My Boys



Soooo many awesome patterns and embellishments this month.  You can see the full kit HERE and lots of awesome inspiration HERE.  And I'll see ya soon with some more work from this kit!

3 comments:

Annette said...

beautiful page layouts...

JULIANA said...

Love these layouts Aphra!

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

Hi Aphra! I just came across your blog this week and it's amazing! I love your "style" and I am now a "follower" - lol! Do you have a way that I can receive email updates when you have a new post? I poked around but I didn't see anywhere to do so...maybe you can point me in the right direction?

Thanks! And thanks for being so awesomely creative!!!

Doris
a/k/a djscrappiness