Thursday, November 10, 2011

Give Thanks Card

Yikes, totally forgot to post this card that went up on the Jillibean Soup blog last Friday.  Jill challenged the designers to use some of the new corrugated sheets and this is what I created.

Give Thanks Card



I used the Brown and Kraft Plain Corrugated Sheets to paper piece a couple of acorns.  I love how much texture they add to the card.  The sheets are also available in white and red.  You can find sooo many uses for them.  In fact, be sure to pop on over HERE to the Jillibean Soup blog to see what the rest of the girls came up with.  LOVE!

Thanks for stopping in today.  See you soon!

4 comments:

Ro said...

I love the look of corrugated kraft paper. So pretty!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I love those acorns!

Liz said...

Nice Acorns Aphra! Love the bright feel of the card!

Elizabeth said...

This is adorable!!!! I love the acorns! Hope your week is a really great one Aphra!!!
e.