Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Imaginise & Glue Arts: Day 3

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday to ya.  Happy two down and three to go.  Happy it's practically the weekend.  Ok, that one might be pushing it.  LOL

Today is Day 3 of the Glue Arts and Imaginisce Blog Hop.  Glue Arts sent me a nice assortment of adhesives to use with my Imaginisce papers and embellishments.  And it was such a nice pair.  Here's what I have up on the Imaginisce blog today.

Baby Shower Corsage


I used an assortment of Imaginisce's flowers in various shades of pink:  Fabric, Cupcake, and Roly Rosies.  And for the leaves, I used the backside of a sheet from the Berrylicious line.   


Glue Arts's Cut It Up 3D Foam, 3D RaisNs, and Adhesive Squares were perfect for attaching the layers with a strong hold.  Here are some close ups.







I think the 3D RaisNs are my favorite.  I love the dimension they provide while still being a bit flexible.  You can see more projects at the Imaginisce blog HERE and the Glue Arts blog HERE.  Be sure to leave some comments because there are usually prizes to be had.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love it! And I gotta try the 3D RaisN, too! Thanks for sharing!

Kristal said...

Beautiful! TFS your work, it's definitely inspiration!

Trisha said...

Wow, your baby shower corsage is fabulous. Thanks for showing how you did and what products you used. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com