Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love Notes from Ethan

This week is With Love week on the Pebbles blog.  Every day we are featuring projects created with Pebbles Valentine mid-release.  And it is such a great collection -- lots of red, pink, and white mixed in with some Kraft.  LOVE it!  Here's my layout that was on the blog yesterday.

Love Notes from Ethan 


Even though the quality of the photos of my son aren't the best, I still wanted to scrap this sweet memory.  I edited them the best I could but they were still a bit dark and grainy, so I printed them in wallet size.  That helped a bit.


I used my Cricut Expression and Just Because Cards cartridge to create the layered hearts and the word "love".  I added some sweet heart-shaped Pebbles buttons to the hearts for a little dimension.  And then to finish off the title, I used a variety of Pebbles alphabet stickers.  LOVE a mixed title!


For my journaling, I cut out three speech bubbles from the Pebbles Dear Valentine patterned paper and added them to my layout with a little foam adhesive.  Easy!

Well, that's it for me today.  I'm off to brave the cold weather (a crisp 36 degrees today) to do a little Christmas shopping.  I haven't even started yet.  Yikes!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

another item I pinned the other day--LOVE it!

Michelle said...

Ha! Ha! You have our temps!!! LOL I don't like it much either. :) This is such a cute page. I love the word bubbles and the hearts scattered. I love that punch too!! I used mine today. ;) Stay warm!!

L.B. said...

oh this is super sweet and reminds me I have a great idea for valentines this year!
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Beth Hallgren said...

He is so adorable :) I started my Christmas shopping today also! Why do they always have the best sales now?! I ended up buying towels and boots, only one present:p

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely gorgeous page Aphra! I love the hanging hearts.