Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Cricut Projects

Hello scrappy peeps!  Today I have a couple of Thanksgiving projects to share.  The first one is a card I created from Imaginisce's Happy Harvest paper collection for the release of the new I-Top 2.0.  LOVE the new version of the tool.  Sooo much easier to use.  You can read all about it and see more fab projects HERE at the Imaginisce blog.  But first, here's my card.

{Thank}ful

I used my Cricut Expression and Sophie cartridge to cut out the layered flower and leaves.  Then, I covered a large Imaginisce Brad Daddy in brown cotton fabric for the center.  Quick, easy, but oh so lovely layers and textures.


My second project is a Thanksgiving layout that I created for the Cricut Blog.  Be sure to check out my post HERE for detail shots, cut and supply lists, as well as CCR and Gypsy file downloads.

 Thankful Heart


Thanks for coming by today!  And I hope all my stateside friends have a Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm off to my in-laws house to enjoy some good food and good company!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Love the card and layout! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!

HeatherC said...

Love them both Aphra!! How are you? Any chance you will be going to CHA?

mustangkayla said...

Cute cute card! Love the flower! Great layout too! I just bought a flower cartridge for my Cricut and finally got around to making a few flowers last night and LOVE them! So fun!

Diana Waite said...

the flower on that card is GORGEOUS! Loving the layout as well!