Monday, November 7, 2011

Thinking About Grandma

As I was looking through my Cricut Circle projects from the past few months, I ran across this layout that I did about my grandmother.  This is an older picture of her.  From before she had Alzheimer's.  This is how I want to remember her and that is what inspired the layout.  She passed away last week, so this layout is especially precious now.

Thinking About Grandma




I used the Cricut Circle exclusive Sophie cartridge.  It has so many fabulous feminine cuts to choose from, and I really liked the doilie shapes.  They were perfect for a page about my grandma.  These American Crafts Dear Lizzie papers compliment her shirt so well.  And she would have loved all the flowers on the page.

If you would like information about membership benefits and signing up for the Circle, check out this page.  I hope you'll consider joining us.  You'll LOVE it!

7 comments:

Princess Hilda said...

so cute

JULIANA said...

What a beautiful LO Aphra! I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I am sure this LO will be a wonderful treasure for you and your family!

Ro said...

Your page is so sweet. And it is a wonderful way to remember your grandma.

Christina Skinner said...

Beautiful layout! The diecuts are gorgeously put together. I'm very sorry for your loss ((HUGS)) but a beautiful way to remember her!

cdm317 said...

I am so sorry for your loss. The layout is an elegant reminder of your lovely Grandmother.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Beautiful layout!!! Just gorgeous :-)

Michelle said...

This is so pretty!!! The colors are perfect! I love that Dear Lizzy paper. I love the cut background piece, and the flowers are gorgeous. A beautiful tribute page to your grandma!