Friday, December 2, 2011

Echo Park ScrapRoom Layouts

Yesterday the December kits were revealed at The ScrapRoom.  All I can say is Oh. My. Christmas.  They are festive and fabulous.  Today, I just want to share two of my layouts.  That way I'll have something to post in the next few days.  LOL!

Not So Jolly


Would you look at the faces on these two kids?  Not happy.  You'd think that after standing in line for 45 minutes after Christmas shopping for 3 hours, they'd be a little more excited to see Santa.  Sheesh!  Some poeple's children.  LOL!


Popped these beauties straight off the sticker sheet, added some baker's twine and a pop dot.  Oh yea!!!


Christmas List Joy


Every year I love watching my children open their Christmas presents, excited for whatever they get, whether it was on their lists or not.  They are so easy to please.  Such sweet boys!



Both of these layouts were created with just ONE of the FOUR page kits in The ScrapRoom's December Flavors of the Month Kit.  Pretty nice, hun?  You can see the rest of the kits and the entire design team gallery HERE.  Well worth the trip!

Ok, I'm off to do some more Christmas shopping for my two boys.  Can't wait to see the joy on their faces again this year!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute cute pages!!! I get faces like that with Santa too, except for last year. I don't know how I am gonna top that photo! Kits this month look fun! Have a great weekend!

Diane said...

Aphra + Echo Park = Beautiful pages!

Shemaine Smith said...

Super cute layouts and kids! Fun stuff here Aphra!

Auntie Em said...

Your LOs are so fun and pretty! Those colours and embellies are perfect for all the holiday pics.
Thanks for sharing! Hope the boys weren't too traumatized by Santa! :D