Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Crafts of Kindness

We're sharing Random Crafts of Kindness at the Cricut Blog.  I made a candy bouquet for a retiring coworker.  She is a country girl, who loves to ride horses . . . sooo we went with the theme of Happy Trails for her retirement events.  We all wore blue jeans and bandanas to work her last day, we gave her rocks throughout the day that eventually spelled out Happy Trails, and we presented her with this candy bouquet and card at lunch.

Happy Trails Candy Bouquet






Happy Trails Cactus Card



This project was posted HERE on the Cricut Blog yesterday.  I used my Cricut Expression and the new Cricut Craft Room online design program to create this one.  You can download a CCR and a Gypsy file if you'd like to recreate it.

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You changed your blog!!!! :) Looks great! LOVE the candy bouquet! Very clever! I bet she loved it!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

I agree with Michelle... the blog looks wonderful, so bright and cheerful! (Just like you)
Now, onto your projects... WOW and double WOW! What a fabulous idea and so, so yummy! It's only breakfast time here and I'm already thinking about chocolate :)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

I absolutely LOVE your project!!! saw it over on the Cricut blog and was in awe. TFS :-)