Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I said a hip hop, a hippity hop . . .

To the hip hip hop, a you don't stop
The rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat!

Oh hi there, just relieving some of my youth.  Some good old "Rapper's Delight" by Sugarhill Gang from 1979.  I banged out my boogie many a times to that one! 

Anyhoo, I'm really here today to post some projects with Imaginisce's brand new Hippity Hop line.  It has nothing at all to do with rap.  More of a Spring and Easter line.  Such a colorful and cute line.  Here's what I created.

One Rainy Spring Day



Sending Showers of Love Card




See what I mean?  Too cute!!!  You can see more Hippity Hop cuteness at the Imaginisce blog.  While you hop on over there, I'll be bang banging the boogie to the rhythm of the boogity beat.  Word!

8 comments:

Annette said...

wow these are fabulous...love them

Charming Designs By CF said...

First of all I loooove that song but more importantly I love this layout. Thanks for the time travel this am I needed it :-)

mustangkayla said...

Haha! I will be singing that song all day now! ;-) CUTE CUTE layout and card! What a fun new line!

Pamk said...

my lord you took me way back with that one. I was around 13 and on a roller skating team and heard this one at least daily for several years there lol. Love that layout.

Trisha said...

So very hard to think about Spring and Easter when we have yet to get through Christmas, valentine's day and St. Paddy's Day. I do, however, love your layouts and love these new papers.

Liz said...

Aphra - that actually looks like a really fun collection and your projects are really awesome. TFS

Kathy Martin said...

There's a whole lot of cuteness going on in these projects, Aphra! Love! :)

ehbost said...

Great layouts with the Hippity Hop. I had to laugh about the Sugarhill reference. They were a part of my youth, too.