Friday, December 23, 2011

NEW Cricut Craft Room Digitals

Just about every week ProvoCraft has been releasing NEW digital cartridges for Cricut Craft Room. And the Cricut Circle Design Team has been creating projects to show off these fabulous new images. Last week, I created these two layouts with 3D Chinese Lanterns and Musical Instruments.

Epcot Asia


Instead of creating 3D lanterns, I used a portion of the images and layers to create a set of hanging lanterns for my layout.  I added some contrasting cardstock, jewels, and jute string.  I love how much dimension and texture they add to my page.


Practice Makes Perfect


The Musical Instruments cartridge contains a variety of instruments.  Each one is very detailed and just perfect  for this layout about my son practicing his baratone.  There is also a Music Notes cartridge that complements this cart well.


I also used the CCR Exclusive Labels cartridge to cut the blue image that backs the trumpet.  I will be revisiting that cartridge for sure . . . it has sooooo many cute images.


You can see all the Cricut Craft Room releases as well as some amazing projects at the Cricut Blog HERE.  And since these cartridges are available to download immediately (and VERY well priced), you still have time to convince Santa to bring you one or two!

No comments: