Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pebbles Pillow Box

This week at the Pebbles Blog we are showcasing holiday gift giving ideas.  So many of my family members are asking for gift cards this year.  In order to still have some cute packages to pass out on Christmas day, I decided to create an oversized pillow box for my brother's gift card.


I used my Cricut Expression and the Girls Makeup Party cartridge to cut this pillow box at 8" and the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge to cut the large white flower.  Then I decorated it with lots of Pebbles Welcome Christmas papers and embellishments.  The colors and patterns of the papers were the perfect masculine touch! 


How much do you LOVE those layered felt poinsettias that Pebbles makes?  Look at all the detail.  Perfect!


And the last touch was a tag tied with twine and adorned with a sweet little mini clothespin. So cute!!!

Now that I have a fun way to wrap some gift cards, I might just buy one for everyone on my list.  My family will be happy to receive a gift card, and I'm happy to save time shopping and get to play in my scrap room and call myself wrapping a gift.  Win, win, right?  LOL!

4 comments:

Princess Hilda said...

i love this!

Diane said...

I love pillow boxes. That little red mini clothespin is adorable. I wonder if you painted it red and added the white x's and o's or if you bought it that way. Hmmmm....

Hank Hendricks said...

This is so nice. I really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing.
custom gift cards
Scratch Cards

Brandon Long said...

i love this!