Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa's Workshop Layout

I was SO excited to get the assignment to work with a Sketchabilities sketch and Doodlebug's Santa's Workshop collection this week.  Here is what I whipped up.

Christmas Pajamas

 




Isn't Santa's Workshop such a fun collection?  I think the peppermint border is my favorite touch.  And the cute elves were the perfect complement to these silly pictures of my boys in their Christmas pajamas.  You can check out the sketch HERE and see Wendy and Monique's awesome layouts.   

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :) I am a Doodlebug Junkie, so I can't resist this!! Super cute!!! Love all your work, Aphra!!

Mel said...

This collection is super. Love the candy-cane font. Sweet layout.

Michelle said...

This is such a fun page!!! It is perfect for your photos of your little hams!! :)

Ro said...

What a cute line! I can't believe I am just noticing how adorable it is. And after I am almost finished with my Christmas crafts =(. Maybe I'll get some for next year!!