Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dear Pebbles

For my Dear Pebbles assignment this month, I created a couple of cute cards.  Even though I used the New Addition 2011 line (primarily intended for babies), I was able to create a couple of all occasion cards.  LOVE it when a line is versatile like that.

Love You Card


The cute swirled pink paper clips are also by Pebbles.  I had a whole stash of those at one time or another and never really used them in any way I thought worth mentioning.  But these little cuties fit perfectly on top of the New Addition 2011 layered die cut flowers.  How fun is that?  Hmmm . . . wonder if I have any more of those laying around here somewhere?  LOL!


Precious Card


Have you noticed a theme?  Scallops, pennants, flags, layered die cuts?  Yep, that's what I'm into these days, and I'm allowing myself to just run with it.  As in every. single. project.  We'll see.  Maybe in a few weeks months, I'll be over it.  Doubt it, but we'll see.


Ok, that's it for me today.  Gotta get back to chores.  And not the fun scrappy kind either.  Ha ha!  Happy Saturday to ya!

7 comments:

Annette said...

wow these are fabulous...love them

mustangkayla said...

CUTE cute cards! LOVE the swirl paper clip in the center of a flower! I am definitely going to be lifting that idea! I have a ton of those round paper clips! Off to pin your cards! :-)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great cards! Love the color combination. TFS

Michelle said...

Cute cards!!! The first one would be a great V-day card. :) I love the pinks and browns. Thanks for the CCR and Gypsy tips. ;)

L.B. said...

The colors in this line are wonderful. Thanks for sharing these cards

Kristine Berc said...

Super cute cards! I also used this collection for a love card the other day :) I really like your idea of using two of the toothpick flags together!

Carol said...

both cards are super cute, like how you used the cFS