Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friendly Frog

Hello scrappy friends!  We're on day four of a four-day-weekend at my house.  Didn't get done nearly as much as I'd hoped.  My list is always longer than my energy level.  Hee!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a layout that I had up on the Jillibean Soup blog recently.  This one is about one of my son's favorite finds -- a toad that visits our yard regularly.  That toad gets barked at by the dogs and rough-housed by my boys, but he keeps coming back.  I say he's dumb but my kids say he's friendly. 

Friendly Frog

 



Those paper strips (yes, STILL loving those) are all from various 6 x 6 pads.  The smaller patterns are perfect for the small strips.  And I just love all the color and pattern it adds.  I've been surprised at how much I've used the Paper Pads on layouts since I always assumed they were for cardmakers.

Alright then, gotta go finish up a few chores to get ready for school and work tomorrow.  Back to the grind!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute page!!! I love all the different colors and patterns. Ben won't touch the frogs around here. LOL

Diane said...

Adorable...the page and Ethan!

Miriam J. Clay said...

love this page with all the colors and layers.

JennyKozar said...

This is so adorable and fun! Thanks for sharing.

Diana Waite said...

this is SO cute! Love all those banners!

Noelle Reese said...

What a darling layout! I LOVE the banners! So cute! He is very cute too :)

Lan said...

I love how your pages are always so full of color! Love the layered flags.