Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello Thursday on Friday!

Yesterday was Hello Thursday on the Cricut Blog. I wanted to share a few projects that I created with some of the awesome new releases.

Chemistry Valentine Tubes


These were created with the Cricut Craft Room Exclusives Chemistry cartridge.  Sooo many cute uses for this one besides just science.  And the tubes are from SRM Stickers.  LOVE those!!!

LOVE Frame


This frame is on my mantle, and it was SO easy to make.  It's a cheap 12" x 12" metal frame that I filled with four sheets from My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad and four layered letters cut from Letter Envy.  That cart is my favorite!  So fun and funky and elegant all at the same time.  Here are some close ups.





Dos Amigos


These pictures crack. me. up.  My scrappy friend Beatriz drew these mustaches on my boys' faces to entertain them while I packed up my stuff at a crop.  Too funny!  As soon as I saw the Ole cartridge, I knew I had to scrap these photos.  Just look at this guy . . . perfect, hun?



Sweet Love Treat Bag


Three new Valentine's Day digital cartridges were released, and each of them is precious and just perfect for all your Happy Heart Day projects.  I made this little treat bag topper for my boys. 

That's only four of the recent new releases from ProvoCraft.  Be sure to pop over to the Cricut Blog or to Cricut.com for more great inspiration!

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wowsers! You have been a busy camper. I love all your projects and now after seeing letter envy I have to get it! TFS

Beth Hallgren said...

Love the Letter envy one and the mustaches are a hoot!

L.B. said...

very very fun...i am looking forward to many of these

Melinda Spinks said...

Gorgeous projects Aphra, you really are on a roll. However, I must say I totally love the moustaches on the boys... too cute and funny!

Carolina said...

Beautiful projects!!!! Just wanted to let you know the Valentine Tubes will be featured next Friday at Practical Scrappers' Fabulous Finds Fridays.

Carolina (scrappingnomad at gmail dot com)

Tanya Ham said...

Soooo funny!!! Love that layout!! :)