Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspired By

That was the theme on the Pebbles Blog last week.  We were to create a project based on an inspiration piece.  And where did I go?  Pinterest, of course.  LOVE that place!  Here's what I found -- a little beauty by Melissa Phillips.



And here's what I created -- a Valentine's Day gift bag for my mom.  I used the Pebbles With Love collection and a plain kraft bag.




Be sure to pop by the blog and see the rest of the designers' fabulous Inspired By projects.  You might just find some inspiration yourself.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is just BEAUTIFUL, wonderful inspiration and FUN take!

Carol said...

Beautiful project!

Just letting you know, I mentioned you on my blog post (http://www.workmanscraps.com/2012/01/flower-corsage.html). I was inspired by an old post I found. hope this is ok...Thank you! Hugs Carol

Bruxa said...

Beautiful!!!
Congratulations!!!