Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Jillibean Designers' Challenge

This month, Jill challenged the Jillibean Soup Designers to use twine in some fun and interesting ways.  I put my thinking cap on and here's what I came up with.

Party Hat Card


To create the little pom pom on top of the party hat, I looped the twine around two of my fingers about twenty times, tied another piece of twine around the center, and then cut the loops.  After fraying the edges a bit, I ended up with a fun pom pom.



Be sure to pop over to the Jillibean Soup blog HERE to see some awesome twine projects AND to enter an awesome giveaway by Jill.  Hint -- CHA! 

7 comments:

Annette said...

this is super fun...love how you used the twine..

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this!!! Love the little pom pom. Awesome! TFS

Michelle said...

Oh this is so fun!! I love the pom pom.

Kim said...

Sigh.....love love love!!!! Will definitely be doing this in the future!

Kristine Berc said...

How cute!!!

Diana Waite said...

CUTE card--love that pom pom!

Lee-Anne said...

Love these cards! I love the scallops, and pennants.