Friday, January 13, 2012

Make Mine a Double

What a fun assignment I had for Pebbles this week! A double-page layout. Woo hoo!!! When I came across a cute picture of my boys on New Year's Day last year, I was inspired to create a 2011 year-in-review layout. Here's what I came up with.

2011


Those  photobooth style photos were a happy accident.  My original intent was a large collage, but the spacing wasn't right when I printed my pics.  I decided to go with it, and I really like the fun result.



I really like the combination of primary colors and kraft in the Fresh Goods line.  With such cute papers and so many photos, I kept the embellishing to a minium.  I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the 2011 title, some Pebbles mini alphabet stickers to label the pictures with the month, and a  few layered butterflies.  Easy!


I love how this one turned out.  Just goes to show you that sometimes the best laid plans don't work out and you end up with something better.  Woo hoo!!! 

Thanks for popping in today.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!!! I absolutely love this layout ... and I see a scraplift coming ... :) Great work (as always)!

Jodi said...

Aphra!! I love this! fabulous job on the 2 pager... I think I see a lift coming up by me!

L.B. said...

Love the review strip on the left...great idea for a double layout.

Diana Waite said...

this turned out GREAT~