Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Life: Week Three

I have another week of Project Life to share. I am loving this project SO much that I took it with me to a crop over the weekend.  My fellow scrappers had to listen to me go on and on about this book.  By Sunday, though, I had people asking me to write down Becky Higgins' name and to tell them what they need to order.  Um . . . . I'm thinking I need some dividends.  Ha ha!  Anyhoo, here's Week Three.


Pretty simple design again this week. No surprise there. I used my Martha Stewart anywhere star punch on a journaling card, then backed it with paper from the extra paper pack. Easy! Another easy embellishment are the number stickers that come with the Core Kit. Just a little pop of color to link my photos and journaling.




For the right side, I dug out a couple of items in my stash.  Baker's twine wrapped around a journal card, a couple of American Crafts stickers, and my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  It doesn't take much to add a little interest and color to the journaling cards.




My insert sheet holds the boys' report cards.  Ethan was especially excited over his behavior grade.  Given that he gets a frownie face or oops! face on his calender almost daily, I was quite surprised that he made such a good grade.  And the other sheet is a handwriting sample from this week.  And how helpful that the teacher date stamped it for me.

Well, that's it for me today.  I'll be back soon with a sneak from The ScrapRoom's February kit.  YUM!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you are enjoying PL. I hope you had fun this weekend!!!! Enjoy your time with Jeff while he is home. :) Hello to all down there. :)

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi. Your creative touches for the journaling cards are so creative!! I loved looking at your family's week. I will be pinning this on Pinterest :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

Diana Waite said...

this looks FANTASTIC! Congrats on week 2!

Tanya Ham said...

This is great! I soooo love all the little touches!!! That is what totally makes it! The stars, butterflies, little banner flags, twine ... I need to take some inspiration from you and learn how to jazz up my pages better! :) Great job (as always), Aphra!