Monday, January 2, 2012

TSR January Gallery

Happy Twenty Twelve!!!  Did you have a happy new year's eve?  I hung out with my two munchkins all day.  We saw Chipwrecked, popped fireworks, and then boogied the night away watching Rockin' New Year's Eve.  At midnight (well, almost) we made a toast with some sparkling grape juice and called it a night year!

I also spent some time this weekend working with The ScrapRoom's January Flavors of the Month kit.  This is one amazing kit!!!

I LOVE how diverse this one is.  I pulled out all sorts of pictures to use with this one.

Fall Delight





Furry Friend




A Winning Smile



Bee Thankful





This last double-page layout is my recipe card for the month.  As a member of ScrapRoom, you get a recipe card with detailed instructions with each Flavor of the Month page kit.  You can see the rest of this month's gallery HERE.

Have a happy Monday!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome projects, Aphra! Love them! Happy New Year!

Diana Waite said...

FUN, FUN creations!

Christine said...

Great projects Aphra! I really love how different each and every layout is!

Don Barr said...

Awesome projects, Aphra! Love them! Happy New Year!