Friday, February 3, 2012

February's Flavors

Yayyy for Friday! Even though it is a dreary, rainy day here in Louisiana, I am thrilled to be all snug at home. Doing a little cleaning, a little crafting, and lots of laundry. Good times!

I wanted to stop in for just a bit to share some layouts and cards that I created with my ScrapRoom February Flavors of the Month kit. So many great patterns and colors and embellishments this month. Here take a look.

Call Me Happy


We R Memory Keepers Good Day Sunshine.  LOVE the soft colors mixed with kraft.  I like that I was able to scrap some pics of my tween with his new cell phone.  He was SO thrilled to get his dad's old phone and then the lucky boy got a free upgrade and was able to get a really nice cell phone.  Win win!



Family 4 Ever


Oh. My. Gosh.  I LOVE this Lily Bee paper.  Such bright colors and trendy patterns.  And despite the fact that there's a ton of pink mixed in, I used it to create a layout about my sweet little family of four at the pumpkin patch.  It really makes me happy when I am able to use papers that work with my photos no matter what the theme or color palette is.




Soccer


How lucky for me that my four-year-old's soccer uniform was purple!  A perfect match for this Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue paper.  I didn't use the embellishments that came with the kit.  Instead, I  used my Cricut to cut some soccer balls and then created a banner with some of the coordinating patterned paper.  Easy!




Sweet Treats


This layout is a mix of Lily Bee, Pink Paislee, and We R Memory Keepers.  Mostly B sides.  My son's yellow shirt and the yellow ice cream were just calling my name.  And since the pictures were from the spring, I cut out a couple of butterflies.  Freehand.  More on that later this month at the ScrapRoom. 




One In A Million Card


On this card, I wanted to show off TSRs February Exclusive Stamp.  I used it to create the stitched lines along the edges of the papers.  How fun,  hun?  You can see the stamp HERE

XOXO Card


More Lily Bee.  Can you blame me?  Chevrons.  Stripes.  Pink, orange, turquoise.  Swoon!  The butterflies are from Martha Stewart's Anywhere Butterfly Punch.  It's such a versatile punch.

There is a gallery full of inspiration HERE at The ScrapRoom.  You are sure to be inspired to get yourself one of this month's kits.  I hope you have a happy, scrappy weekend!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Gorgeous layouts and card! I really like the second layout!

Diana Waite said...

wow these are AMAZING creations!

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous layouts. You have been very busy and your hard work has paid off...they are really lovely!

Michelle said...

Holy moly!!! Such great projects this month!!! LOVE it all.

Anna Volker said...

love the colours.