Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling Challenged

Each week, Lynn from Pebbles challenges some of the design team to create a project in 30 minutes or less for the Whip It Up Wednesday post. This past week it was my turn.  Yikes! Thirty minutes?  I was feeling seriously challenged.  Hmmm . . . some serious planning was in order.

Since I am most comfortable creating scrapbook pages, that's what I decided to do.  I looked through my Pebbles supplies for inspiration. Ahhh, the With Love Gift Tags. Oh, and the Mini Clothespins. Two products that I love and haven't really used yet. That was all the start I needed.  I drew out a sketch, printed my pictures, set the timer, and started scrapping like a mad woman. Here is my result.

Play @ the Park


As you can see, the layout is pretty simple.  The main embellishment is the gift tags, which are also my title area.  The pennants hanging behind them were left over from another project, so I didn't even have to cut them out.  Serious time saver!  Everything else (chipboard flowers, navy alphas, flower borders) were all pre-made, so again super fast.




All these fun, bright Fresh Goods products plus a layout that I completed in less than 30 minutes equals one happy scrappy girl, I tell ya!  I may need to take on this challenge more often. 

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Annette said...

awesome fun page layout...love all the fun detail and love that collection...

Michelle said...

I think it turned out fabulously. :) I love the fun, bright colors and the tag banner. I LOVE that paper line. I actually scooped up the whole thing! ;)

Diana Waite said...

wow this ROCKS! GREAT use of the tags and flowers--LOVE it!

mustangkayla said...

Love this Aphra! I pinned it and wnt to lift the tag banner idea on a home decor project!

scrappymo! said...

That tag banner is fabulous. This layout is so bright, crisp and clean.
Great layout!

Anelsie said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love the colors and the cute design! Thanks for the inspiration!!!