Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In the Mood

Good morning, scrappy friends!  I hope you are well this Wednesday morning.  Today is my day off, and since it's the first day of February (sneaky January went by waayyy too fast), I'm planning to add a bit of Valentine decor to my mantle and tabletop.  While I'm in the mood, I thought I'd pop in and share a couple of Valentine-themed Jillibean Soup projects.

I {Heart} You Card


Did you know that you can buy 12 x 12 corrugated sheets from Jillibean Soup?  LOVE them!  They fit through your Sizzix or Cuttlebug machine, too.  That's how I created the big heart on this card.  You can find them HERE at the JBS store.


Sweet Valentine Sundaes


The Hearty Barley collection is such a nice mix of kraft, pink, red, and white.  Hearts and flowers.  Dots and gingham.  Just perfect for scrapping all your sweet memories!  For me, it was a photo collage of our ice cream sundae party from last Valentine's Day.  My kids had a blast piling on the toppings. 



Have a happy Wednesday!  I'll be back tomorrow with my February ScrapRoom gallery projects.  Hope to see you then!


 

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wow Aphra! I just love both of these! Great designs!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cool! I have seen the corregated alphas and had them on my wish list for awhile. Looks like you've inspired me to purchase! :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful designs. I especially love the page. AWESOME!
TFS