Thursday, February 23, 2012

Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup

Good morning friends.  Happy Thursday to ya!  I realized the other day at Target whilst passing rows of flip flops, bathing suits, and aisles and aisles of Easter goodies that it is just about Spring here in Louisiana.  I kept waiting on Winter to arrive, but it never did.  Well, time to embrace the sunshine and bits of green popping up outside.

Oh, and how about a little spring in your scrapbook, too?  Jillibean Soup's NEW Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup line just oozes Spring!  Pastel colors, fun patterns, sweet icons.  Here's a couple of projects that I created with this awesome new line.

The Hunt Is On


Ok, first off, I have to just apologize for the awful picture that I took of this layout. It was a rainy, overcast, no good day and I was in a hurry to get this in the mail for CHA.  I didn't realize just how bad the photo was until I sat down to edit it.  Anyhoo, I hope you can still see just how cute all that patterned paper is.  A pink and a yellow wood grain.  Pink chicken wire.  Flowers, chicks, bunnies.  And one piece looks a bit like subway art with phrases all across it.  I cut off a strip for my title.

Congratulations Card


Isn't that stripe divine?  LOVE me a multi-colored stripe, especially when the widths vary.  Notice I only used small strips of that paper.  I'm hoarding it.  Ha!  The corrugated butterflies and felt flowers are from previous releases but I thought they went very well with the theme of this paper. 

You can see more projects using this line and other new Jillibean Soup lines at the Bean Talk blog HERE.  Serious eye candy, my friends. 

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Both the card and layout are adorable! I'm loving how you use those banners ... I'm officially hooked!

Thank you SO much for your comments on my blog yesterday! Means so much, especially from a Scrapbook Celebrity such as yourself! :)

Diane said...

This is serious cute, and I don't just mean those handsome boys of yours! These papers are yummy!!

mustangkayla said...

Very cute layout and I just love that adorable card!

Diana Waite said...

CUTE creations!!

Christina Collins said...

SO CUTE!
Loving the bright spring colors!

Michelle said...

These are both cute!! I have been eyeballing this line since I saw it revealed at JBS. A definite must-have. I will have to order on line though... Archiver's doesn't carry much in the way of Jillibean.

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic happy colorful page and card! Love!