Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spreading Sunshine

Ahhhh . . . the weekend!  Today is a sunshiny day.  It's cold, but the sun is shining and that makes me happy.  Something else that is sunny and bright is this layout that I did for Cricut Circle back in October.

What's Cookin'?


I used my Cricut Expression and Nifty Fifties cartridge to scrap these pics of my little fellow eating breakfast at our bar.  He loves to sit up there and order his breakfast like he's at the diner.  Too funny!



I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the circles with the Polka Dots folder.  The oven mitt was embossed with the Moroccan Screen folder.  And all the papers are Echo Park.  LOVE the bright colors.

Have a great day!  We're off to run some errands and soak up a little sun.

2 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

so adorable!

scrappymo! said...

Very nice...I have got to learn to use my cricut...I am embarrassed to say I have never used it at all.
I think I am afraid to learn!