Monday, February 27, 2012

TSR March Sneak

Hiya! Hope you're well this last Monday of February. I had some scrappy time this weekend to play with the March ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit. Today, I'm sharing my sneak layout.

Crafty Boys


This line is called Saturdays by Little Yellow Bicycle.  I LOVE it!  Reds and blues with lots of brown and cream.  And the patterns are pretty masculine.  Yummy!  And I used their February/March sketch, created by talented Liz Qualman.




Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to head over to the ScrapRoom blog HERE to see all the sneaks.  There are some fabulous lines in this month's kit.  Don't miss out!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute!!! I love this line!! It is perfect for those photos.. it makes E's hair and bright blue eyes pop too! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic page!!!! Very patriotic! :)

Liz said...

I'm so glad you played with the sketch and this collection! Funny that you like it so much, because when I first saw the collection I totally thought of you and the little red heads at your house :). TFS.