Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bride To Be Layout

Hi there.  How are you today?  We are all dry and under no severe weather warnings or watches today.  Yayyy!!!  It was a bit rough the past two days and we are very thankful that we had no flooding or damage.  Just whiny kids who reeeeaaalllllyyyy wanted to go outside.  Maybe this afternoon.  Fingers crossed!

I just wanted to pop in and share a layout that I created several months ago for Cricut Circle.  This one is such a sweet photo of my sister-in-law and her fiancĂ© several months before they got married.  Aww, aren't they sweet?

Bride to Be


For this layout, I used Echo Park Be Mine paper and stickers.  To create the hearts, banner, and title, I used my Cricut Expression machine and the Tie the Knot and Wedding/Marriage Lite cartridges.  The bows on the hearts are my favorite.  I LOVE that the Cricut will cut such intricate shapes.



Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Neat LO, Aphra! I love the dangling hearts.

Kathy Martin said...

Ooh la la...love those dangling hearts! :)

Jona Panesa said...

so cute!