Friday, March 16, 2012

Doodlebug Gone Green

Sooooo happy it's Friday! The weather is beautiful, and I'm super excited to be able to hang out in the sunshine with my family this weekend. Lots of soccer, a picnic, and a little road trip are all on the agenda. Today, though, I want to share a Doodlebug card that I made for our GREEN week and using the newest Doodles card sketch. 

 Thinking of You



This one is a combination of Bumblebee Petite Prints paper, a variety of Cute Cuts, some butterflies cut from patterned paper, Bumblebee Doodle Twine, and a couple of stickers.  How cute are those inch worms?  Eeek!  They are my favorite!

You can see more GREEN inspiration and sketches over at the Doodlebug blog HERE.  

Have a great weekend!




6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the bright, fun colors on this. It's a sweet card that is sure to brighten the recipient's day!!

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE this!! Another gorgeous Doodlebug card! :)

Kathy Martin said...

This is the SWEETEST! Love all the overlapping die cuts!!! :)

Diana Waite said...

VERY sweet!

scrappymo! said...

I like the combo of all the differing die cuts. Looks great!

TheIrishScrapper said...

I absolutely love your card! Very nice job! Shannon