Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TSR April Sneak

The ScrapRoom April kit sneaks have started and they are FABULOUS!!! I've been having a great time working with the April Flavors of the Month kit. All the lines are brand spanking new and sooo trendy and fun! Today, I want to share my sneak layout created with My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart line.

@ Red Dirt




How about that hexagon paper, hun?  It was just begging to be cut up, which I was happy to do so I could have some leftovers to make a card.  And the blue, gold, grey color palette was perfect for this photo of my boys at a local nature preserve.  I took a TON of pictures and plan to scrapbook some more of these.  Oh, and the kit came with an entire sheet of coordinating 12 x 12 chipboard and a pack of brads, so embellishing was super fun!

You can see the rest of the sneaks at The ScrapRoom blog HERE.  And stay tuned . . . . because the full kit and gallery reveal will be this weekend.  You will LOVE this kit.  

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Wednesday!!!



4 comments:

Diane said...

As president of the Aphra fan club over at TSR, I just wanted to warn you that this page will be lifted;)

Aphra said...

Diane . . . you are a mess! Ha ha! :)

Liz Chidester said...

Looking good, Aphra!

Kathy Martin said...

I love it! Oh how fun octagons are! :)