Monday, April 2, 2012

April at The ScrapRoom

Hiya scrappy peeps! So, I guess you've noticed it's April, right?  Did you pull any good April Fool's pranks?  I wasn't planning to, but then I ran across this picture on Facebook.


Can you read that teeny tiny type?  It says Just Kidding.  I texted that picture to my husband along with the word, "Surprise."  Hee hee!  Good times.

In other news, the ScrapRoom April kit was revealed yesterday, and it is gOoOoOdddd!  Just wanted to share a few of my gallery items.

5 Reasons I Love You


Love this picture of me and my hubby.  We don't have too many of just us.  There's always a kid poking his head in there.  But this past October my big kid snapped this one up for me.  Awww . . . sweet!


The chipboard numbers were the inspiration for this one.  I added a little title beside the number 5 and then added five stickers onto the picture listing the things I love about my hubby.  Pretty simple!


Enjoy the Journey


Ok, so I decided to try a little different look here.  I mean I've always liked white space but for this one, I really incorporated a lot of white.  My favorite part is the title.  White foam thickets on white card stock.  LOVE that effect!



Wonderful Card


And finally, a card.  LOVE the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan line.  And the Jillibean Soup wooden buttons are the perfect finish for my layered flowers.  Speaking of layered flowers, I'll have a post about them at The ScrapRoom in a couple of weeks.


Like I said, that's just a few of my projects.  To see the rest, go to the April Ideas Gallery HERE.  It is bursting with some awesome layouts and cards by my fellow DT members.  

Have a great day!  I'll be back tomorrow with some Pebbles.  Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh you did not!!! LOL What did Jeff say? Too funny! You got him good! Cute pages! I have some old Sass chip numbers. I may just have to do something like this. I love the one with the boys too. I am always a sucker for outdoors nature pages. Enjoy your week!!!

scrappymo! said...

Great layouts and card. Love the
phrase on the card!

selyeon said...

I like it, very nice :D