Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday to ya!!! We are off on a weekend road trip to New Orleans soon, so I am just popping in quickly to share a couple of layouts that went up on the Jillibean Soup and Doodlebug blogs yesterday.  Normally, I wouldn't make one post for two different manufacturers, but I'm going out of town in just a couple of hours.  Forgive me?  Thanks!

Team Bolyer


This layout uses Jillibean Soup's Game Day Chili line.  LOVE the kraft background and all the different sports represented.  Lots of color, too!  My pictures are of the boys at the go cart track in Gulf Shores, but I still think they work.  Racing, that's a sport, right? 


You're Never Fully Dressed


These super cute papers and embellishments are the new Snips and Snails line by Doodlebug.  LOTS of great colors and sweet icon stickers.  The line is intended for babies, but I like how it worked with my big boy photos.  


Sooo . . . let me just say that my goof on the title really bugs me!  It should read, "You're never fully dressed without a smile," but in my rush to finish the page, I swapped two of the words.  Grrr . . . And since the letters were rub-ons, I couldn't just peel them off and fix it.  I decided to just let it go because no one would probably notice.  Ya know, until I call myself out everywhere I post the layout.  Ha ha!


Alright then, thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend.  I'm looking forward to the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium, the St Charles Street Streetcar, Jackson Square, the French Market, and Cafe DuMond.  Hopefully, the weather will hold out and we'll be able to do lots of exploring!  See ya soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Have an AWESOME weekend!!

Cute cute pages. I saw the JB one on the blog. I love it and it works great for those racing photos! Ya know, I don't think I would have noticed it if you wouldn't of pointed out your typo. LOL It's ok.. It's a super cute page! I love the design!!!